Monday, April 05, 2010

Claudia turns 29!

One of our very best friends, Claudia, turned the big 2-9 one more time this year! Her husband, sister, and good friends Paula and Amy threw her a surpise party! We had a great time! BBQ was awesome. Conversation was fantastic. Lots of laughing. And I think I found a new drink to love :-)
What could be better than all that?
I only snapped just a few pictures of the night but I thought I'd share...











HAPPY BIRTHDAY FRIEND!!!
Thanks for sharing your big day with us!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for posting about Claudia's party! Carla, Joe, Amy and I were very happy to do this for Claudia. Thank you for coming and for the delicious chocolate covered strawberries!
Congratulations on your blog (Claudia gave us the address)!
Paula

lmg said...

Love having a new visitor to the blog Paula! We hope you will keep coming back! PS... Thanks for the heads up! I added Carla's name to the lists of hosts in the post! I should have realized that Carla was one of the hostesses too! That is what happens when I have too many yummy new cocktails!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Claudia...Thanks for sharing the pics Lori..& what is the new cocktail?????
xo,aunt ginny

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Claudia!
LOL Jack & Sandy Kudron

Anonymous said...

Happy B-day Claudia!
xo
Aunt Casey
p.s. DARLING pix of the three of you YOUNG gals :)