Monday, April 05, 2010

Ole! Mommy gets a pinata!

March brings a lot of birthdays for our friends and family... including a birthday for Mommy! The tradition in our house is that daddy takes the girls shopping for my present and they get to pick out whatever they want. Now, we do this for each of our birthdays so each time we try to teach the girls that it is always best to get the birthday boy/girl something that he/she will like NOT something they would want! As you can see... all that teaching is paying off! The girls got me a pinata! Exactly what I wanted!

How can you not love these girls?

Charlie got the first whack!

She had so much fun!

And then came the swinger! As Ryan put it, "she killed it!"
And didn't stop once it hit the ground! Watch out for this girl in a dark alley!

The candy was the best part!

And then we went to my fave restaurant, Mahe, for some sushi!
LOL...I think we have these exact same dinner pictures from last year!
I have the best family in the whole world! I love you guys! Thanks for a super-duper, wonderful, fantastic, couldn't-ask-for-a-better-birthday birthday!


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Beautiful Daughter!
You are lovely and your family is lovely.... How Divine!
Love, MOM & Dad

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Daughter! One lovely women with a very lovely family. Congrat's on your big day & all of your fun with the big pinata! Love, Mom & Dad
PS; Way to go Ryan!

Anonymous said...

OOP's - My post did not show up fast enough.. And, now there are two... Sorry... Guess Who?

Anonymous said...

Yep, you are one lucky lady!
xo
Aunt Casey

Anonymous said...

great gift girls...and what a swing Ryan....And,I agree what a lucky mom...
xo,aunt ginny