Thursday, November 24, 2011

Last Soccer Practice

It's a very busy time of year in our household!  The soccer season is coming to an end.  I have always turned the last soccer practice into a surprise outting.  This fun tradition was created by my dad many years ago when he used to take his teams to Foster Freezes for ice cream cones during our last practice.  I used to love it and decided to do the same thing with my teams.  This year, having two teams, turned into one big ice cream (well, frozen yogurt) party!  All the girls on both Fire & Ice and Blue Crush were totally surprised and had a great time.






I even brought markers and paper and the girls made me some wonderful drawings for me to hang in my office.  So cute.  I hope the girls remember these fun "last practices" for their whole life just as I remember mine!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dad was really impressed that you are following the Ice Cream tradition with your girls soccer teams. You can always also continue the tradition of how to name your teams. Dad said, Ha Ha
Way to go Lori! xoxo MOM

Anonymous said...

Love it ... traditions are what it's all about!
xo
Aunt Casey