Sunday, November 20, 2011

The Au"Fish"tion

At the very last minute (on the morning of), Charlie decided to audition for the school talent show.  They call it an Au-Fish-tion because we live by the beach...lol...

Anyway... here she is in all her glory.

Charlie.
Taio Cruz.
Dynamite.

That says it all...




"I came to dance, dance, dance. 
I hit the floor cause that's my plans, plans, plans."
I'm wearin' all my favorite brands, brands, brands.
Give me space for both my hands, hands, hands 
Cause it goes on and on and on.
and goes on and on and on... 

I throw my hands up in the air A-O
baby let's go...
I wanna celebrate and live my life... sayin A-O sayin A-O
We gonna rock this club, we gonna all night, we gonna light it up like it's dynamite
cause I told you once and I told you twice
we gonna light it up like it's dynamite.

Yep... that's my 6 year old.  LOL... go get'em Charlie!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way to go Charlie girl!
Love your song and LOVE your CONFIDENCE! Send us tickets to your next show. We'll be there for sure!
xoxo Nona & Grandpa

Anonymous said...

Houghton's want to be there, too!
Charlie, you are something else :)
LOVE you xo

Katie said...

I love her. That's amazing!

Anonymous said...

I love it....way to go Charlie... See you at the music awards. XO, aunt ginny