Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Kudron Grace Cousin Love

In the last month or so, we haven't gotten to spend some great times with the Kudrons. Right after Cameron's birthday, Aunt Nancy brought Katie and Cameron to a day at a local "Splash Pad," we went with Nonna to the beach with the cousins, and had a day at Disneyland with Aunt Nancy and Cousin Katie. I didn't get any pics from Disneyland (duhhh... what was I thinking) but I got plenty from our other fun days.

THE SPLASH PAD
A couple colleagues and I rented out this amazing Splash Pad for some summer fun in the sun! Typically, this place is packed in the summer, but we learned that you can do private mid-week rentals of the whole place! It was awesome. They lock the gates so that no one can come in and the kids can't get out. We had a total of maybe 20 kids and 2 hours of splashy fun!
Here is a look at the Splash Pad...

About an hour in, the kids took a break and had some lunch!
My favorite picture and moment of the day... Cameron stayed in this position for what seemed like forever! He was so cute. Something about the warm of the ground and the coolness of the water and he was absolutely in heaven!




A DAY AT THE BEACH WITH NONNA

Nonna was babysitting Katie and Cameron so she invited the girls and me to join them at the beach for the day! So relaxing here at the bay... no waves, no worries!

I got an individual shot of each of the cousins... It's funny, I can totally tell that they are all related! I can see a little "Kudron" in all of them.Cameron Kudron

Katie Kudron

Ryan Grace

Charlie Grace


Fun, fun, fun...

There's Cameron... laying in the water again! He loves it!

After the beach, Nonna treated us all to Ruby's for lunch.
Cameron was beat! So tired.


Look at these two... only 10 weeks apart in age... are they going to have great times together, or what????















5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Finally some new pics...thought maybe something was wrong...What fun for the cousins..Ryan does look like a Kudron but think Charlie has the Coleman looks of when some of us were little..Nona what a fun time with your grand kids....xoxo, aunt ginny

Anonymous said...

I want to go to Splash Pad!
Kudron Cousins have tons of fun!
xo
Aunt Casey

Anonymous said...

I’m so glad Lori that you and the girls joined me, Katie and Cameron for this little beach outing. I haven’t been to a real beach, probably for a couple of years. I really enjoyed myself and so did Katie & Cameron. Frightened a little bit about Cam in the water, I must have jumped up 20 times, and said to you, “He’s too far out”! And, you would say in a relaxing motherly way, “Mom he’s OK, sit down”! Ruby’s was great and Cam carried his little cardboard 50’s corvette around the house the rest of the weekend. I glued it back together 3 times. Thank you Lori and thank you Ryan & Charlie for a wonderful beach day! Love NONA

Anonymous said...

WOW! Splash Pad? Never heard of that one! However, it looks really FUN! Yeah! MOM

Anonymous said...

To Aunt Ginny... I think Ryan looks like a Grace and Charlie look like a Kudron. Go figure.
XO, Sandy