Thursday, August 19, 2010

Getting Dirty in Del Mar

We took a quick trip down to San Diego to visit my best friend Jenn Fletcher and family at their family beach house! The kids had so much fun and got so, so dirty!! All is fun and good until they had to experience the outside shower to rinse the sticky sand off! Whoa, did Charlie have a melt down. I gave her a choice... "you can rinse off here in the shower or you can get back in the ocean and rinse off that way." She replied seriously with hands out to her side and tears in her eyes, "I just don't know what to decide! They both sound horrible!" She chose the shower and realized isn't wasn't as bad as she thought!




















Lots of pictures of Holden and the girls but I can't believe I didn't get any pictures of Cash.
Fun grown up talks... and silly kid time... we all had a blast!
Thanks to the Fletcher Family for having us!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nothing like playing with the boys and getting really dirty....Looks like good fun...xo,aunt ginny

Anonymous said...

From the looks of the pictures, an overcast day ... I agree with Char, horrible to get in that cold water:)
She like the warm water at Uncle Bubba's pool!!!
Love you little girls xoxo

Anonymous said...

I’ve never seen so many dirty faces on kids having so much FUN! How delightful! Love, MOM