Thursday, May 27, 2010

Julie's Bridal Shower

A couple of weeks ago, Claudia, Terry Traver, and I hosted Julie's bridal shower! I don't have too many pictures because, as most of you know, I got the flu and had to miss the shower! I was able to rally in the morning to go to the venue and help set up but I left as the guests were still arriving. I hated missing it but I was just too sick to be there. I certainly didn't want to send our guests with the party favor of the stomach flu! Ugh!
From what I understand, everyone had a great time!
Hint! Hint!...Maybe some of the guests of the shower who keep up with the blog could make some comments to fill in the details for me!











Looking forward to your big day Julie! Less than a month away! I can't believe!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

We were so sorry you were sick Lori, you missed a great luncheon. Everything was perfect....Love the eyes Ryan...Now counting down for the big day...xo,ginny

Katie said...

The shower was lovely. A perfect setting underneath a cascading wisteria that was decorated with beautiful crystals and vases filled with flowers. Table linens and centerpieces all carried out the colors and theme of the invitation. A delicious meal, yummy dessert, and lots of bubbly was shared with the beautiful bride-to-be and her family and friends :)
Julie was fun and gracious taking advise from all the "old married" ladies as she opened her gifts. Careful not to break too many ribbons ... if old "wives-tales" are true, the Jeffrey Grace's will be having a couple little ones in the not too distant future!
The "flower girls" were well mannered and looked adorable, the hostesses (all looking so slim) did an outstanding job!
XO
p.s. ryan, stop that ... your eyes
could stick like that :)
Aunt Casey

Anonymous said...

Ahhhh...you brought tears to my eyes with that recap. Thank you!
Lori

Anonymous said...

Sorry you couldn't stay Lori. I am giving my pictures to Claudia to share at the Palm Springs Bash!! Then Julie can keep them!! I do think everyone had a lovely time and I don't think we scared Julie off with too much "advice" about Jeff and marriage!! She looked lovely and will make a beautiful bride!!! luv, tmt

Wenni Donna said...

Julie's Bridal Shower was super stunning. It is sad that you couldn’t attend this one. You missed quite a nice bash with your loved ones. Even I am going to attend a bridal shower of a cousin that another cousin is going to host. The luncheon would be spring themed and will be hosted at one of the garden Chicago venues.