Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Being Silly on a School Night

So... a water bottle spilled in my purse a couple of weeks back (totally my fault) and my practically new camera got wet in the process! It wasn't working, of course, but I found out that if I let it dry out for a while, it may work again! Well, today is the day I tried to see if it was going to work. I crossed my fingers, charged up the battery, and gave it a go! Depending on how these pics turn out, I will need to decide if it works again or if I'm doomed to get yet another camera! Grrr...
Just some pics of the girls being silly as my "models" out back a few minutes ago.
Since its been a while since I have posted, I figured a few silly pics were better than nothin', right? Let's see how they turned out...
















5 comments:

lmg said...

Bummer! Pictures look pretty blurry to me! I was so hoping this would work!

Anonymous said...

No matter ... the subjects are still cute! xoxo
Aunt Casey

Anonymous said...

Alittle blurring but cute!!

Anonymous said...

I agree with Casey, still cute...
love, aunt ginny

Anonymous said...

Hi Lori,
The very cute pictures of Ryan & Charlie remind me of the pictures you & Cherie McGeehee took of yourselves (aka age 13?) in our Cypress backyard, all decked out in my lingerie. Love, MOM