Wednesday, September 02, 2009

Say, "Cheese!"

Ryan had her very first soccer Picture Day. I used to LOVE picture Day when I was a kid... the food, the banner contests, the carnival games, picnic with my new teammates... Hmmmm, where did all that fun go? I figured that we had hours and hours of fun ahead of us! Nope... guess things have changed! Come in, take your picture, and head out - THAT'S IT!! Oh well, I guess it's not Ryan's memory. It's mine. She never realized what she was missing!


She found her friends though! The girls all ended up on different teams but doesn't this make a pretty "sherbert ice cream" picture?



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pretty in pink! Adorable pix of all the girls. Have a great season:)
XO
Aunt Casey

Anonymous said...

Lori - My memories are the same as yours. But what happened to the team picture of the Pink & Black Attack? Loved the sherbert ice cream shot. Mom