Thursday, April 16, 2009

Our Own Kind of Easter Bunny

On the Saturday night before Easter, Ryan's Godmother Katie came down from San Francisco to stay the night with us. She arrived in the afternoon and we made the most out of our afternoon and night.


The girls showed Katie their playhouse and tricked her to go inside by taunting her and saying that she'd be too tall to fit! Katie showed them that she fit just fine but the girls were the real winner but they got a new playmate inside their playhouse.


Katie was a trooper... she sure loves those girls! Got down on hands and knees to draw, and draw, and draw every kind of purple fairy that Charlie wanted!


We took Katie to one of my favorite restaurants as a "bachelorette" back in the day. It was just 2 blocks from my apartment in Belmont Shore and was fan-tastic for happy hour! I reminded Steve (probably 7 times) that we should go there more often! I even found out that they rent out the back patio for private parties- Hmmmmm... ???? Always loving the idea of a new party on the horizon... now I just need one to plan!
~~
Katie and her girlies

Ryan and her Daddy

Me and Steve

The girls loved to wave and yell hello at the passersby.

Katie and the girls on the pier in front of the restaurant.

Later that night, after the munchkins fell asleep, Katie helped put the finishing touches on the needs for Easter morning (if you know what I mean)! But if you ask me, having Katie come was better than any ol' stinkin' Easter Bunny! The girls thought so too!
Thanks Katie!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

What beautiful FUN pictures of Katie's visit to Grace Land.
LOL Mom Kudron

Anonymous said...

Haha, Sandy ... "Grace Land" is right! And Godmommy Katie had just as much fun as the little girls! Xo
Aunt Casey
p.s. lmg, love your curls:)

Katie said...

I LOVED IT! I can't wait to visit again very very soon. XOXO love you!

Anonymous said...

what fun katie...love that we are getting more pics of lori and steven...ryan liking your tennies think i should have a pair they are for sure my favorite shoe....
hey sandy glad to see you are in on the updates...xo auntie ginny

Victoria said...

Looks like you had a great time! What restaurant did you go to? Jim used to patrol in the Belmont Shore area. We used to go down there quite a bit, and Karen worked at the brewery, so would stop in there, too! Fun times! :)

lmg said...

Hey Vicki! So nice to see you here! This IS the Belmont Brewery, what a small world, huh? I'm telling you, we have more and more in common all the time.

P.S. Everyone, my friend Vicki here is the one that motivated me to experiment with the slideshow and music! You should see her blog, it's amazing! I will be sure to add it to "Links we Love"