Friday, April 17, 2009

Easter Bunny Basket Hunt and Discover

Easter morning is so fun in our house. The girls love to get up and look for where the Easter Bunny has hidden their Easter baskets. It is so fortunate that Charlie's favorite color is purple and Ryan's is pink because it makes it very easy for the Easter Bunny to make things "equal" around here. The girls were so cute. When Ryan would find a purple egg around the house or the purple Easter basket, she would say, "That's for Charlie not for me!" No arguments ever broke out! What a clever Easter Bunny :-)

Charlie found her Easter basket first. The Easter Bunny had hidden it under the dining room chair. It surprisingly took quite a while to find it!


Ryan found her basket inside the shower downstairs. Godmommy Katie told her that she thought she heard the Easter Bunny taking a shower and shaving. Ryan repeated that story all day!


Both girls checking out the contents of their baskets... making sure that everything is "evie-stevies"

Along with lots of fun loot, both girls got some new swimsuits that they loved.


And a new beach towel. Hmmm... how did that Easter Bunny know that was exactly what they needed? Again, what a smart bunny!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

My Dear Daughter Lori: I have been waiting for the Easter pictures it seems like forever. So daring are the pic's and the girls are soooo polite to each other with so many smiles and I love the loot. But.... you promised me a picture of the Easter dresses and the egg hunt! What happened?
LOL, MOM

Anonymous said...

You have to be patient mom, I only upload one event at a time! This way I keep my followers wanting more! Apparently, it is working :-) Hee-hee! Don't fret, that post is next! I have to go in order of the way things happened...

P.S. I love that you are commenting so much! What a treat! Ryan and Charlie like me to read them the blog comments so they are happy to have Nonna on now too :-)
xo, The Blog Administrator (Lori)

Anonymous said...

Ok Lori, Casey & Ginny... I'm back for good! Lori your blog is such a treat, I really love it and so does Dad. You are great! Love MOM

Anonymous said...

Now there is going to real pressure to see who gets to the Blog first ... welcome aboard, Sandy!
p.s. kuddos to B.A.L. (blog adminstrator, lori) the Blog is lookin' mighty good. You do have one smart bunny in Seal Beach, girls look pretty darn happy and, of course, cute:)
Aunt Casey

Anonymous said...

Charlie, heard you're feeling kinda low ... get better soon!
We love you Xo
Aunt Casey and Uncle Bubba

Anonymous said...

wish the easter bunny would have come to my house....some good loot for sure...sandy so glad your in on this now...guess i have to get up pretty early to beat you and casey to the blog...xo auntie ginny