Friday, November 28, 2008

Lots to be Thankful For

This Thanksgiving was easy, cozy, and mellow this year with lots of laughs and good conversation to fill the room. The Kudron side of the family joined us at our house for the Thanksgiving feast. It was sure delicious and as much as I'd like to take credit for the yummy food, I can't do that! I haven't quite been brave enough to learn how to cook Thanksgiving dinner which is why taking pictures of my table is so much fun... the decorating was the most effort I had to put into the holiday and of course, the most fun part of preparing too! Don't get me wrong, I desperately want to learn... but this year just wasn't going to be the year! My parents brought the appetizers. Mike and Nancy brought dessert. And the catering company took care of everything in between.
And for right now in my life,
that's certainly something to be thankful for :-)




The grown up sat in the dining room and enjoyed our meal while the little girls had their own Thanksgiving table in the kitchen. Steve had to leave the party early to get to bed and I hate that I did not get even one picture of him before he turned in! Sorry honey!


After dinner we had lots of time to chat and hang out!





It has now become tradition that Nonna likes to try to get her Christmas card photo of the girls on or around Thanksgiving time. She is learning more and more about toddlers every year. This is a picture of her bribing them with money to smile for the pictures! LOL!


Looks like the money did the trick Nonna!


We all have so much to be grateful for!
Happy Thanksgiving to Everyone!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful table ... and four very blessed, beautiful children!
xoxo
Aunt Casey

Jenn said...

Sounds like a perfect Thanksgiving! Your table looked beautiful, but I wouldn't expect anything different! You've got the touch.