Thursday, August 07, 2008

Robyn and Don's Engagement Party

This past weekend we attended Steve's cousin's engagement party. Robyn Coleman (daughter of Brian Coleman and Debbie Coleman) will be marrying her fiance Don this next year. We had a great time seeing all of the family and meeting Robyn and Don's friends and family.


Robyn (in green) with her girlfriends.

Debbie (in the middle) threw a fantastic Mexican fiesta! The food and decor were fabulous! I was impressed with everything.


Kyla (forgive me if I messed up the spelling) is Cousin Kelly's adorable daughter.


Charlie was going to make Kyla her new best friend, whether Kyla liked it or not!


Katie with the girls! This one could be a keeper... not too many pictures with both little ones smiling and looking at the camera!


Kelly and Kyla


Bubba and Big Tim


Casey, Katie, and the girls!
The girls LOVED those little umbrellas (apple doesn't fall far, does it?)


Melina, Patrick, and Ginny


Uncle Brian (father of the bride) and my hubba-hubba Steve (Whewww... I sure love that vest! What a hottie I have, huh?)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Finally, I have been waiting for days...Great job with the pics...It was a very fun party...Will pass the blog info. to Robyn... YES, I made it before Casey again!!!! hugs,Ginny
P.S. I like the vest..

Anonymous said...

Agreed, great party! And Lori is a great blogger ... next time I am getting you in a pix :)
xoxo
Aunt Casey