Sunday, August 10, 2008

More Pals to Visit the Pool

Last week, the girls and I hosted two of my colleagues and their kids over for a pool playdate. Lisa (pictured), Elisa, and myself all have toddler girls within a year of one another and we trade stories all the time at work. We are all going through the same things basically at the same time. Same struggles. Same questions. Same milestones. We've all talked and talked of getting all the girls together but it just never happened until now. The day went smoothly and everyone played really nicely together.


This is Grace (Lisa's daughter) and Ryan.


Little Chuckles of course.


An attempt to get Lisa with her two children, Nicholas and Grace.

Here is Charlie, Kristen (Elisa's daughter), Grace, and Ryan after have popsicles.



Kristen and Grace.
(Unfortuately, I didn't get a picture of my friend Elisa. Bummer. Elisa also has one year old twins who were not there for the playdate. They are adorable, I wish I had a pic of them too!)


The crazy-stick out your tongue-and say awwww picture!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love those colorful tongues!
Always lots of fun going on at the Grace's xoxo
Aunt Casey

Anonymous said...

Well looks like Casey is back to getting here first...Nice tongues little one's..What fun pool parties...Aunt Ginny