Monday, February 12, 2007

Singing in the Rain


Ryan must have asked us 100 times if she could go out and play in the rain and jump in the puddles. The answer over and over again was, "No!" Finally, I said to Steve, "just let her, she'll want to come back inside in like 3 minutes." So we suited her up in all her rain gear and gave her the okay. Does it look like she came in in 3 minutes? Oh no, she stayed out there for close to 30 minutes and loved every minute. We got a cute rendition of "Rain Keeps Falling on My Head" and "Mr. Sun"

4 comments:

Jenn said...

I

Jenn said...

I remember begging my mom to play in the rain when I was little too. I loved my umbrella. So fun!!!

Anonymous said...

thank goodness you finally let her get out there. We have the same picture of patrick at probably this age only all decked out in yellow. i wish i had a rain outfit soooo cute...xox

Anonymous said...

Gene Kelly's leading lady??? I'm sure she has the golden voice and perfect dance moves! Or better yet ... the most memorable 30 minutes in the backyard! Looks like so much fun, Ryan! xoxoxo