Thursday, February 15, 2007

Our Girls are Practicing...


... for a certain someone's upcoming tea party. I was busy working in the kitchen and not really paying attention to what the girls were doing. When I looked up, this is what I found. Ryan said she was practicing for her tea party. She said that she was in charge of making and serving the food. What do you think Charlie's job was? HaHa... the human garbage disposal of course. But we love that because it means she is all healthy again.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh my oh my!! the one of ryan looking sideways cracks me up, and i am SO happy to see charlie smiling after being so sick. too cute!

Katie said...

WOW...


These are pretty much the cutest pictures I've ever seen! XOXO

Anonymous said...

Can't wait for the "Tea Party" Ryan. The picture of Charlie is to cute...

Anonymous said...

that face on Charlie is the BEST