Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Disneyland at Halloween Time



Mommy felt a little guilt yesterday because I had promised Ryan I would take her to Disneyland to see the Halloween decorations there. Well, then Charlie got sick and didn't go to daycare at all last week so I never had a day to have special "Ryan and Mommy time" at Disneyland as I promised. So, yesterday after the preschool parade Mommy and Ryan headed off to the happiest place on earth (with no nap in the cards for the day). I thought there was going to be a meltdown for sure but I was wrong. We had a great afternoon. The only moment that I cringed nervously was when "It's a Small World" was closed. I thought she'd lose it for sure! But no, she moved on like a champ! Look here, she even volunteered to participate with "Miss Pumpkin" in her little stage performance on Main Street. Look at little Ryan with all those big kids!! Such a proud moment for mommy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

should have called me i would have come to take care of Charlie. Now that i'm unemployed and very bored..What a fun day for Ryan.

Anonymous said...

Ryan looks very comfortable with the big kids ... little milestones are such a wonder! xoxo