Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Charlie Angel

Here is Charlie in her first official costume... Our little Charlie Angel. Not quite "Charlie's Angels" but it's close enough. I figure I can outfit her in puns related to her name for about 5 years with a name like Charlie. Poor girl. I'm sure the pictures don't do her justice, but she truly looked "angelic". Lately when she is really excited, she does this "snorting pig" thing so it doesn't make for the best smiley face but all the same... she's our angel.

In this last picture she was determined to be a big girl like Ryan and help pass out the candy to the trick-or-treaters. Problem is... no trick-or-treaters at this moment. Cute though.







3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I she cute or what. I wish we lived closer so I could have seen the girls in person. Had fun playing with them at G.G. on Sun.

Anonymous said...

BEAUTIFUL :) xoxoxo

Anonymous said...

Love her, love her, LOVE her:) xoxo