Thursday, September 14, 2006

La Jolla #2 - "The Set Up"

Our daily set up. Mindy was a favorite beach assistant. Every day she would set us up with chairs, tables, and two umbrellas to keep the pack and play and a play area for Ryan in the shade. Of course, Ryan chose not to sit in the shade. Directly up those little stairs in the background of the picture is our room. Oh, and see the little red flag attached to the chair. That's how we'd order grilled cheese sandwiches and strawberry margaritas without leaving our seat. Hmmm... I wonder which one of us ordered what????? Ha-Ha!



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

How fun. I would have had that red flag up all the time too. Boy, where did we go wrong going to Balboa, I was the halling all that stuff. Oh, Lori I notice Casey has not been leaving and notes here she most be to busy with Katie's blog, but I will be faithful to all.

Anonymous said...

Now wait just a minute ... of course, I will give equal time to both blogs!
I love La Jolla, and I am going the same time as you guys next year! xoxoxoxo

Anonymous said...

p.s. just think, next year they will both be playing in the sand, probably boogy boarding together!
xoxoxo

Katie said...

Quite possibly the most beautiful little girls in the world! This just made my day! I LOVE THEM!!! Yay for blogs heheh