Thursday, September 14, 2006

La Jolla #1 - "The Big Girl Bed"


Hello everyone! We're home! We just got back a few hours ago from our 8 night stay at the La Jolla Beach and Tennis Club. We loved it. Can't wait to go back. I certainly can't do justice to all the wonderful moments in one blog entry so I will break it up into many over the next day or two. This first entry depicts the best decision of the trip... bringing the big girl bed! Steve thought I was a little crazy at first suggesting it but admits it was worth it. And you all wondered why we needed such a big car!! This is Steve's car packed up and ready to head to La Jolla. The girls and I drove in my car.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WELCOME HOME .... we can't wait to see the virtual tour!
Happy 1st day of pre-school to Ryan, we'll be waiting to hear all about it! xoxoxoxoox

Anonymous said...

You took her bed? Ryan can't wait to hear all about school. kisses