Sunday, August 06, 2006

god bless charlotte sandra

Charlie's big day. And oh what a day it was. She was great during the whole ceremony and for the festivities afterward too. I know I may be biased, but doesn't she just look stunning in her white outfit?

Daddy and Charlie get ready for the ceremony to begin.

Two proud parents and their beautiful girls.

Charlie's godparents, Ryan and Michelle Smith, ready to lead Little Miss Charlotte Sandra to be a child of God.


The dunking... plain and simple.

~~

Thanks to everyone for supporting Charlie's big day. So many fun stories and memories to share with Charlie when she grows up.

4 comments:

Jenn said...

I have tears in my eyes! You have a beautiful, beautiful family. Steve and Lori, you have done an awesome job raising these precious little girls. OK, now I'm crying. (I'm not kidding.)

I'm so sorry we couldn't make it to Charlie's baptism. You all look great! Lori, I love your hair. Steve looks stunning in his suit. Ryan and Charlie look beautiful, as usual!

Anonymous said...

Plain and Simple ... BEAUTIFUL DAY!
XOXO Aunt Casey, Uncle Jim & Katie

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful day.. Yes, she does look stunning. That smile is the very best.. Thanks for a great day.. Love from all the Careys

Anonymous said...

p.s. Steven You are looking really tan..