Saturday, February 09, 2013

Christmas Night at the Carey's

On Christmas Night, we headed to Aunt Ginny and Uncle Tim's house!  I must have been having too much fun to take pictures.  I only got a few.  And... a nomination for "Mother of the Year Award" because I did not get one picture of Ryan in her cute Christmas outfit!  ugh... how did that happen?
 
Oh well, here are the limited photos that I got...
 
 Daddy, Charlie, Katie, and Tim
 
 Mommy and Charlie and Charlie's new camera!
 
 Mommy, Ana, Matt, and Casey
 

A photographer is born!
 

 Dinner partners!
 
 The hostess with the mostest!
 
 
My dinner partners!
 
 
That's it... bummer... I can't believe I didn't get more!
 
I guess fun times = no pictures sometimes!
I will try to be better in the future... or I will turn over responsibilities to the new photographer of the household!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

A great evening had by all ... the Carey's and our Chef outdid themselves!
xo
Aunt Casey

Anonymous said...

Well Lori you might have not taken enough pictures in your mind but it looks like everybody had a Wonderful Christmas with Aunt Jenny and Uncle Tim.
Merry Christmas to ALL!
XO Jack & Sandy