Wednesday, July 20, 2011

A Patriotic Celebration

I still attest that 4th of July is my favorite, favorite holiday and this year's celebration did not disappoint! We were missing a lot of our normal guests due to a family function but had lots of new guests to fill our home on the BEST day of year!!!



The stage was set...


The candy bar is always a hit!

This year we had more than 30 kids to help devour the goodies!



Lunch is ready for the yummy potluck dishes to arrive!

Thanks to everyone for helping out. Everything was delicious!



Every corner of the house was set with seating options. We had 20 families through the course of the day! It was awesome... I loved having such a big group of party-goers!

The girls were dressed to impress...


The house was segmented into "play areas" for the kids...



The garage was turned into a craft area and

we installed a TV and carpet for the kids to play Wii.



We set up a bounce house in the front yard.




And... the pool of course kept the kids happy and busy!




The grown ups had their own "stations" to entertain...










I guess we would call these "the bar" and "the lounging area." Lol...







































And... I guess we could call this "the WT-front yard-beer pong" station.




Some kids became fish that day...


While others found the candy bar!



We ended the night on balcony for 2 great firework shows...

the Navy Base and Old Ranch!



The Derosas stayed for the fun!


And the Pawlacyks



And the DeNinnos



And (part) of the Panzicas










Oops, and the Gills stayed too!!

(This picture posted in the wrong place! I hate when that happens)




My feeling is that a sign of a good party...
...is an empty candy bar!


GREAT, GREAT Day! Thanks for joining us on my fave day of the year!

We hope everyone comes back next year and that our family will all join forces too!

xoxo

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, what a day! Looks like tons of fun ... great decorations!
Little girls look adorable :)
xo
Aunt Casey
p.s."professional" flip cup/beer pong table duly noted ... you really are on your game!

Katie said...

I just printed the girls picture out and it's on my bulletin board. Love it!

Anonymous said...

where can I get that Beer pong table
Patrick would love it....great pictures. hugs, aunt ginny

Anonymous said...

I salute you Lori, the Party Queen! Wow, I don't know anyone better than you at putting a great party together. Where do you get all of this energy? Lots of smiles and lots of FUN going on!
xoxo MOM