Thursday, June 30, 2011

Last Day of School Fun

I know, I know... I'm really behind in my blog posts! Summer got very busy for us right out of the gates! June 14th was the last day of school for Ryan and Charlie. They were so excited. It warmed my heart so much to hear their anticipation of the last day of school excitement and the upcoming days of summer. It made me remember how much I loved the last day of school too.




Charlie wanted to dress like a "grown up" for the last day of school since she be a big kindergartener now. Honestly... she looks more like a rapper but whatever little miss Chuckie! She certainly has a distinctive style. Now that I think about it... I don't think daddy has seen this picture yet. Oops, I hope that goes over well ;)



Can you spot Charlie with her hat and glasses?


(She is so sneaky... normally they are not allowed to wear hats or sunglasses in class but she thought she could "get away with it" since it was the last day of school. Smart cookie!)

P.S. Right click on this pic to zoom in on Charlie's face. She looks so stinkin' proud of herself. I love that girl!




After I left Charlie's class, I headed over to Ryan's breakfast party in her class.


This is her table. She often gave me the "It's not fair" speech because her table never got a lot of table points even though Ryan was perfectly behaved. there was a certain little someone at her table that would tend to sabotage their point earning potential... poor perfect Ry-Ry... hard for her to understand.

Ryan and a couple of her besties... Lilly and McKenna



Silly 1st grade class picture! Look how tall Miss Ry-Ry is!



After school, the tradition is to go to the bay! The girls were amazed at how many of their friends were there! Seriously every single one of these kids in these pictures is from the girls' school. It's a very cool tradition. Speaking of cool... the coast guard came by to keep the kids entertained and certainly cool in the heat!







Charlie and one of her besties... Ava


(in their matching cover ups)




Precious.





Happy Summer to all!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love it...great pictures..Happy summer girls. xo,aunt ginny

Katie said...

Too cute! I love my girls! Can't wait to see you guys this weekend.

Anonymous said...

You made my day ... been missing our little girls! Glad to see their summer has started off with a bang!
xo
Aunt Casey

Anonymous said...

What FUN the last day of school. Everybody looks like they are having sooo much FUN. Happy SUMMER Days to you guys. It will go so fast. ENJOY!
xoxo Nona & Grandpa