Friday, May 20, 2011

Seriously, not our whole life is drop-offs, playdates, and work!

May at a glance...




(And you wonder why my scale and I argue so much... geeesh!)



BACHELORETTE








MARGARITA PARTY




















GIRLS' WEEKEND IN PALM SPRINGS











"UNCORKED" WINE BAR CHARITY EVENT


















Seriously???
And May isn't even over yet. I didn't even have my camera at some events... couples shower, dinner with the Graces, Mother's Day! Whoosh, I'm tired. But... I love my life, not gonna lie :-)



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is the CUTEST pix of you and your man!
xo
Aunt Casey

Anonymous said...

I agree....xo, aunt ginny

Anonymous said...

GIRLS' WEEKEND IN PALM SPRINGS? Did not even know my own daughter was in town. Looks like a good time was had by all. Love, MOM