Sunday, April 10, 2011

Celebrating 29 Years Old (again!)

Momma had another birthday... whoa, it seems like they are coming faster and faster with each passing year! Typically, I wouldn't have had a party or anything on an "off" year but some girlfriends of mine FORCED (yes, forced...hee-hee) me to celebrate. We had so much fun... a dozen great girls, a martini filled pre-party, a big party bus, Lucky Strike, and last stop at Tantalum made for a fantastic evening. Sure, the occasion was my birthday but really, I think it was more about a bunch of moms needing a GNO (Girls Night Out)!

No hubbies, no kids allowed!



And then on my actual birthday, my family took me to Mahe for a fabulous dinner!

Same place every year... You can probably look back in the posts to see basically these same pictures last year. Funny, I was turning 29 that year too...LOL!


Anything to draw out my birthday longer... hee-hee!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMgoodness, I didn't know we were so close in age! lol, I wish!
XO

Anonymous said...

Dear Daughter,
You have absolutely wonderful friends. So happy to hear you had sooo much FUN!
XO MOM

btw Having trouble with comments. Window not opening in the same format. Is something different?