Thursday, March 17, 2011

Just a regular ol' Tuesday Morning!

This week the girls wanted to experiment with curlers in their hair so on Monday night we got all curled up and ready for bed. I swear... the girls started in their own bed but... typical in this house...
They ended up in mine!
I was sneaky and got up to take a shower. No one woke up while I was in the shower.
As a matter of fact, this is how they were sleeping...

Right on top of each other!
They really love each other, don't they?

I can't believe they didn't wake up with my taking pictures!

On this particular morning I had to actually wake them up for school... I never have to do that!
I blame the time change.

But... once they were up, the girls with curls could not have been happier!

I said, "Smile!"
And they did this...

"C'mon girls... give me a real smile!"
"Thank you! That's better!"
They were so excited to show their friends their new do! I wonder if I will have to do this all the time now.

4 comments:

SoSoBella said...

d.a.r.l.i.n.g.
love it!!!!

Anonymous said...

Darling is right. Casey did we ever do this? I probably couldn't cross over the line!!!I love the curls girls...xo,aunt ginny
Happy St.Patrick's Day

Anonymous said...

It takes a lot of work to be beautiful! And boy oh boy did you girls meet your goal. Absolutely breath taking. Loved those poses!
xoxo.. Nona & Grandpa

Anonymous said...

I remember it hurt to sleep with curlers ... these little girls are too cute! Curls and outfits are over the top good lookin' !!!
xo
Aunt Casey
p.s. love your new l.r. window :)