Sunday, November 21, 2010

My New Camera

So, another camera crapped out on us! We've had some bad luck with cameras in the last few years. Today, we purchased our new camera (which explains the lag in blog posts). I am so very happy with it! We took a few random pictures of the girls today to test it out!








Isn't the quality of these pics so great? I'm very happy since I keep a photo blog and I'm the worst picture taker ever... those two just don't go together... LOL! Hopefully, I will "instantly" improve in my picture taking skills!




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

New camera ... looking forward to LOTS of new posts!
XO
Aunt Casey

Anonymous said...

Was wondering what the heck was going on down there with NO pictures. Glad your back...and great pics....xo aunt ginny

Anonymous said...

Good choice on your new camera. Love the pictures. LOL M&D