Sunday, September 19, 2010

Last Mini Trip of the Summer

As a very spontaneous decision, we took our last mini trip of the summer to Big Bear to hang out with Nonna and Grandpa and Mike, Nancy, and the kids. I hate that I didn't get any pictures of us hanging out at the cabin but I did get some fun pictures from our weekend outtings.

While Cameron napped, Nancy and I took the girls swimming at the hotel
Then we went bowling... Charlie's favorite pasttime in Big Bear!

Nonna and Steve both were really good "on the lanes"


Steve and I bet who would win... He schooled me! Sometimes I hate that Steve is such a good athlete...I beat him the last time we played and now all of a sudden, he killed me this time! He picks up sports so fast.


The girl cousins posed for lots of pictures. Cameron wasn't really "feeling it" just yet!







After bowling we walked back to the village and stopped along the way to take some pics.


First stop in the village was the candy store... Can you spell H.E.A.V.E.N.?



There we go... Cameron is ready to pose now! Candy does amazing things to change the mood, ya know!



Someone got tired and "couldn't make her feet move anymore" as Charlie said.

Heading home to the cabin after a long day of fun and a great dinner.


Look at those cutie cousins!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice way to end the summer!
XO
Aunt Casey

Anonymous said...

NO kidding...looks like great fun..and beautiful weather..xo aunt ginny

Anonymous said...

We should all end our summer this way!!! luv, tmt

SJK said...

Thanks Family! We had a blast. Love that bowling thing. It was a really great way to end the summer. Love Mom & Dad