Friday, February 19, 2010

Sunday School Stars

Since the beginning of January, the girls have been practicing in their Sunday School classes for their very first performance in mass. I didn't get very good pictures at all (I was afraid to take pictures in church... I wasn't sure if I was allowed to) but I wanted to post this fun experience all the same.

The kids came in after communion to sing two songs. Of course, I don't know the exact names but these are the names the girls gave me:
"Walk in the Light"
and
"Take a Little Bit and Pass it Along"
Ryan is in the top row and Charlie is in the front row, at the end!

As you can imagine, Charlie "hammed" it up! She loved to be in the spotlight!



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful, let us know next time they have a part in the Mass ... we'll come and go to breakfast afterward :)
XO
Aunt Casey

Anonymous said...

p.s. we spotted Char in the "purple"
XO

Anonymous said...

Maybe I will even join you!!! xo,aunt ginny

Anonymous said...

As you can imagine, Charlie "hammed" it up! No kidding? Who would guess. Love the shots. Great faces! Love MOM & Dad!