Thursday, January 14, 2010

A New Generation

Never in a million years would I have imagined such a scene! My 5 year old and 4 year old completely capable of working a laptop and navigating their options all by themselves! Kids in this day and age are so tech savvy... oh how this world will continue to change at such a fast pace!



Charlie has been passed down the Barbie computer since Ryan received the laptop for Christmas!

Look at Ryan how she is able to coordinate both hands utilizing all parts of the keyboard! I love watching her. She amazes me every day as she learns new things.

5 comments:

Katie said...

VERY impressive ... she could probably teach me a thing or two!!
XO
Aunt Casey

Anonymous said...

I want to live at your house...I can't do a lap top without a mouse..way to go girls...hugs,ginny

Anonymous said...

Now you need to get them a facebook page! xo

Anonymous said...

That was from Michelle! I finally figured out how to post. Love the pics from Kidspace too. Char Char and Ryan are such good friends!

Anonymous said...

Shown here are our new generation of computer geeks. Grandpa wants a lesson from Ryan & Charlie. Pretty cool for a five year old and a four year old. Keep up the good work girls. Love Nonny and Grandpa

PS: When your Mom buys you your first cell phone, I want a lesson with that too.