Saturday, November 21, 2009

Flashback... "Totally, gag me with a spoon!"

Steve and I went to an 80's themed birthday party. Oh my, Oh my is all I have to say! Boy, the 80's were a "unique" era in fashion! We (or should I say "I") had so much fun getting into character! Yes, you can ask... Are those leather shorts? Oh yes those are and they were really MINE back in the day! That's how I roll!

A close up so that you all can see...

the apple doesn't fall far from the tree!

This is my mom and I getting ready for my high school graduation. This picture was taken in 1991 which is not technically the 80's but it was the closest I could find of us showing how much I look like my mom! Both then and now actually!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Daughter,

You nailed this one, right on the head! Loved your imitation of my hair and my lips. Your outfits were great and I loved the leather. You guys made a great pair. Hope you one the big prize! You got our VOTE!
Love MOM & DAD

Anonymous said...

Thank you for thinking of me.

Love, Cyndi Lauper

Anonymous said...

I never looked that good in the 80's!
Good lookin' couple!
Xo
KCH

Anonymous said...

Love it...great picture of you and your mom...ginny