Wednesday, October 07, 2009

Date Night

A couple of weeks ago, Steve and I had the most amazing date night. On a week night to boot! We don't get to do stuff like this very often because of his work schedule, but we certainly made up for it all in one night! At the last minute, Steve suggested that we try to get tickets to see my favorite band, The Killers! We checked to see if a babysitter was available and somehow all the pieces came together perfectly. We even got a limo to drive us to the Hollywood Bowl since my regular designated driver wouldn't have slept for the past 24 hours or so! We figured that was a much safer option!

~~~
The girls and the neighbor kids thought that the limo was the coolest thing ever. Charlie loved the stars that twinkled inside!


"Time to get out kids so mommy and daddy can get going!"


"No way Jose! I'm buckled in and I'm not movin'!"


The happiest girl on the planet! They say that Disneyland is the happiest place on Earth. I beg to differ... the happiest place on Earth is the Hollywood Bowl seeing the Killers!

Seriously, one of the top 5 nights of my life I think!

THANKS HONEY! YOU TRULY ARE THE BEST HUSBAND EVER!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cool ... and yes, what a catch you have! XO
Aunt Casey
p.s. looks obvious as to why the limo ... steven is actually drinking? haha

Anonymous said...

I'm so so jealous! They are my favorite too. We were going to go to Vegas to see them that weekend but it was soccer opening day and we also had fall ball. Lucky you!!!

Anonymous said...

Way to go Steven...looks like lots of fun...But, who are the Killer's? showing my age I guess!!hugs, Ginny

Anonymous said...

You LUCKY girl. Steve spoils you rotton. Jealous! MOM