Saturday, January 31, 2009

Daddy Proves Mommy Wrong

Geesh... I hate writing this post because I hate to be wrong! Who doesn't, right? Well, I have been giving Steve a hard time lately that he hasn't been doing enough with the girls with the time he has them after school. Well on Thursday since I stayed home from work, I was able to go with him to pick the girls up from school. From there, we all headed straight to the park. I rested under a tree with a camera because I still had a migraine but it was certainly obvious that the girls and Steve do this outting all the time. Charlie even had a little friend at the park named "Ernie"! Charlie played with Ernie while dad and Ryan practice softball. The proof is in the pictures.






Sorry Steve. I promise I won't give you a hard time anymore!
I love you.

3 comments:

Katie said...

This is adorable. Wooo look at that arm, Ry!

Love you guys! Hope you're feeling better, Lori.

XO

Anonymous said...

Steven, we didn't need pictures ... we have always known you were a super dad! Xo
Aunt Casey

Anonymous said...

ryan will sure be the best on the team..love the pink glove....steven does this mean coach is in the future?? xoxo ginny