Saturday, February 02, 2008

The UPside of Sick

The girls stayed home from school every day this week except for Friday because they were sick. Ryan with a bad cough. Charlie with some sort of flu with a never ending fever. And both of them staying home from school. Well... since it seemed that they would be home for awhile, I decided to make the most out of our week together. Charlie got potty trained! Woo-hoo!! I am so proud of her. She took to it very well, even with being sick. Last Saturday (Day 1) she had several accidents. I figured she just wasn't ready. But we tried again on Sunday (Day 2) and she hasn't had an accident yet (now Day 8)!! What a star!



Here are my panty girls! Ryan has been so proud of Charlie for "joining the club."


Charlie had both this potty seat and a little musical potty to choose from. Every time, she was very specific to which one she wanted to use. Thank goodness the one you see in the picture is the one she has chosen to go #2 (sorry to be graphic, typical mommy talk!)


She spent most of the week just like this, running around in panties only "just in case."
Good job Char-Char!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Big girl, Charlie ... way to go!
xoxoxo

Katie said...

hahahah verrryy nice! I especially love the "panty pose" shot.

Anonymous said...

What a big girl you are Charlie...
We are very proud of you...Hugs and Kisses Ginny

Jenn said...

Ok - love the panties! I know my sister and I have a picture just like that when we were little. What a great accomplishment - sick and potty trained all in one week. Impressive Lor!