Friday, November 16, 2007

Another Sensational Sixty!!

Gigi is not the only one to turn 60 in November... Nonna turned 60 too! We celebrated two times. My dad had a surprise party in the desert and Steve and I were able to attend. I didn't really think ANYONE could surprise my mom, but my dad pulled it off. She was truly surprised!! We also had a nice brunch with the family to celebrate at Las Brisas in Laguna Beach. 60 great years is sure something to be proud of!!



Mom is about to blow out the candles! Uh oh... get the fire extinguisher!!! LOL

A great party with friends and family!

A fun night had by all!!



An afternoon at Las Brisas with Nancy, Mike, the birthday girl, Jack, and Steve


The whole family!!

Happy Birthday Mom!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy B-day, Sandy ... sixty sure looks good on you!!!
Jack, you can do party planning in your spare time!!! xoxo

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday Sandy..What a wonderful family..Hugs Ginny