Thursday, October 25, 2007

First Rainy Day Play of the Season

I sure am behind in my blogging! Sorry everyone. Remember way back when it rained a few weeks ago? Well, here are a few pics of the girls enjoying a little time in the rain...


Charlie in her new raincoat she got from Aunt Marzie for her birthday!


Ryan trying to catch some raindrops with her tongue



What could be more fun than just standing in the rain? Hmmmm... I can think of a lot of things but I guess for toddlers, this is heaven!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ryan is an ol' pro at the rainy day play ... love the "thumbs up" catching the rain. Charlie you look fab in your new rain gear!
Love you little girls xoxoxoxo

lmg said...

WOW Casey!!! I am speechless at how quickly you commented. I wasn't even done finishing my posts yet. Very, very impressive indeed!

Anonymous said...

love the rain coats girls and the boots on Ryan...xoxox