Monday, July 23, 2007

Welcome Baby Cameron Reid Kudron

Mike and Nancy welcomed baby #2 into the world last week. A baby boy this time. They are home now and adjusting to life with two children. Heeheehee... Steve and I have a little insight on what lies ahead for them. We went to visit them at home on Sunday. Of course, I had my camera all charged and ready to go but I was so overwhelmed with the little guy, I forgot to take it out of my purse the whole afternoon. These pictures are courtesy of Nonna and Grandpa Kudron from their visit to the hospital.


Mike with his new son. I think they look an awful lot alike. Just look at those chins!


Big sister Katie is getting acquainted. Although I know it's not true, this picture looks like she's layin' down the law to her new little brother... "Now listen here bucko, stay outta my stuff. I'm the boss around here, ya hear me little man?"

Cameron is too cute for words. And too cute to even make a peep, I suppose too. He was the quietest, most calm, most alert baby ever.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS MIKE, NANCY AND KATIE ... WELCOME TO CAMERON!
XOXOXO
THE HOUGHTON'S