Thursday, May 17, 2007

Paid Off

So, on May 1st I renewed my annual pass for Disneyland and had to buy Ryan one this year because she is three now. Although it is quite pricey, I figure that buying the annual pass is worth it since I only have to go 3 times in a year to "pay it off." I'm sure Disneyland thinks this may not happen and that they will make money on the deal. Well, today is May 17th and it today was our third trip to Disneyland THIS month!!! Woohoo, and we have 11 more months to go before we have to renew again.
Anyway, today we went with Carson and Michelle. (Tuesday we went with Cousin Katie and Aunt Nancy but I forgot the memory stick to my camera that day). We had a great time and worked out way thru the park in record time. 8 rides and lunch in less than 4 hours. Not bad. Here are some pics from our day...



The girls loved the carousel. Especially Carsie, she kept saying, "Horsie! Horsie!"



Thank goodness Michelle was there today. Ryan always wants to go on the tea cups but it makes me way too dizzy. So of course I sent the pregnant lady in to pitch hit. Nice move!


Today was Ryan's first go of the Autopia cars. She had so much fun and really and truly thought she was driving the car.



Another first was the Buzz Lightyear ride. Here are Carson and Michelle in line. Both girls loved to shoot the aliens with the laser guns.

No comments: