Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Ryan's Dance Recital


Hello All! Anyone remember this little girl in the picture? This picture was taken almost a year ago at Ryan's first dance class. And now we are already for her first dance RECITAL!!! Time flies!
So... this post is to let you know that Ryan's very dance recital is going to be Sunday, May 27th. The time is TBA. It will either be at 12:00 or 3:00 (I still need to confirm which of these shows Ryan's class participates in. I'm pretty sure it is the 12:00 show). I realize that it is Memorial Day Weekend and falls on the same day as Patrick's graduation so we totally understand that many will not be able to make it. But for those of you who are able to and would like to see our little ballerina do her "thang", tickets go on sale this weekend. Let us know if you'd like to come by this weekend (April 14) and I'll buy the tickets so we can sit all together. I will get the place and directions out at a later date and we can also plan to BBQ at our house afterward too!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ryan sorry we will have to miss your dance recital. This is a big day for us toooooo.You will just have to give me a private show. Will be thinking of you..Lots of love..

Anonymous said...

WOW, all grown up! We will be celebrating with your big cousin, Patrick:) Hopefully I can come to the Private Show with Aunt Ginny.
xoxo

Katie said...

ooooo count me in on the private show too! Sorry I'll miss the big day Ry. Packy and I will be sure to toast you good luck! XOXO

Jenn said...

I LOVE those recitals with all the little little girls. I hope you capture it on film!