Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Just Because...

... "someone" (who shall remain anonymous) REALLY, REALLY needed a fix. I'm so sorry that these are old pictures. My camera has been gathering dust these past few weeks but I promise to get back on the ball. We have some fun picture moments coming up in the next few weeks.
  • PreSchool Open House (They are studying about bugs in preparation. So darn cute.)
  • Ryan's Dance Recital
  • PreSchool "Community Service Day" when Daddy (with the help of mommy) will be speaking to preschoolers about the produce industry.
  • Last Day of School
  • And lots of summer fun...






Stay tuned...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

SO CUTE ...THANKS:)
anonymous

Katie said...

now now now.... we all know who "mrs. anonymous" is :)

thanks SO much for the update lori! I miss the girls! I'll be home the end of June. Sign me up for a weekend :) XOXOXOXOX

Anonymous said...

Love the pics. It was fun seeing the girls yesterday. Maybe some day Charlie will like me.

Jenn said...

darling!