Sunday, February 25, 2007

Holden's Birthday Party

On Saturday we headed south to Del Mar for Holden's first birthday party. It was a beautiful day and the girls had a great time playing with all the kids. I enjoyed catching up with old friends, hearing about all the baby stories, watching all the babies interact, and watching Holden eat his cake. He devoured that thing! Steve and I were both very impressed. Here are a few pics that I stole from Jenn's blog (I forgot my camera)! Thanks Jenn and Trey for having us. We had a great time.


Charlie trying to get Waylon to "share". It looked more like "stealing" the toy from Waylon in person.


Mommy and Ryan enjoying the beach scenery.


Holden enjoying his cake.


A view of how well he REALLY did on that cake. Impressive, Holden. Really impressive.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Waylon looks like he doesn't stand a chance ... Ryan and Mommy look beautiful and Happy B-day to Holden! xoxox