Monday, January 08, 2007

The Brave One

So last week, Tuesday night to be exact, I took the girls to Chuck E. Cheese. Steve had come down with the stomach flu and needed a little quiet time in the house. I knew I was in for it. 2 little tots, 1 pizza, 2 and a half hours of screaming filled fun, too many people, too many tight corners to lose children, and 1 huge helping of anxiety = the brave one, me.

OR... is this the brave one for the night?

"Hmmm... what is this contraption up here? I might have to check this one out!"


"Oooohhhh ya, this is my cup of tea!"



"There's no time to get up and walk. I had better just crawl. I'll get there faster."



"Weeeeeeeee!!!"

Yes, I think Charlie wins this one for winning "Most Brave of the Night" award. She went down head first and never looked back. At the bottom of the slide, giggled a little, got up, and ran around to do it again. And again. And again.




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way to go Charla! xoxoxox

Anonymous said...

And way to go, Lori ... you are brave, as well! xoxoxo

Anonymous said...

way to go Charlie..