Tuesday, October 31, 2006

The Pumpkin Patch





Happy Halloween everyone! Getting ready for the big holiday, we have been very busy. Lots of places to go, things to do, and people to see. Sorry for the delay in my posts but I plan to make up for lost time right here and now.

~~
On Thursday we visited the local pumpkin patch here in Seal Beach. It looks really impressive from the outside (and to your average 2 year old) until you get inside. Instead of "pumpkin", everything was spelled "pumkin" and I don't think that was intentional. And I want you to notice the seat belt on the car Ryan rode in for one of the rides. But Ryan and Charlie never noticed the "cheesiness". I will have to say that Charlie was a little apprehensive to be around all of these very large curious orange things (as you can see in the picture I tried to get of her and Ryan in the middle of the pumpkins). She finally loosened up if mommy or daddy was holding her.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Halloween to our little pumpkins:) xoxoxo
We asked Ryan over the weekend what she wanted for XMAS "a green car"... makes sense after seeing her driving at the pumkin patch!

Katie said...

I thought about buying a pumpkin at the market today, but then realized I'd have to walk 3 blocks and 91 stairs with the little orange fellow ... so I decided against it. Anyway, glad you guys went to the "pumkin" patch. Hope you carved some scary faces into them. Hugs and kisses to the four of you and thanks so much for calling on Saturday. It made my day! happy happy!

Anonymous said...

Steven are you having a good time!!Hope you all had a good Halloween.Ryan you are almost ready for a big person car.