Friday, September 15, 2006

La Jolla #6 - "The Camp Out"

Well... not really a camp out but a little bonfire on the beach. Jeff visited us down in La Jolla from Saturday through Monday. We all had a great time. We love that Jeff lives so close now. He has really gotten close to the girls in this past year ("girls" including me too!) Gotta say, I got lucky with Steve but Jeff as a brother-in-law makes it a two-fer for sure. As always Jeff, thanks for making the trip. We really enjoyed having you there with us all.


This is what the beach looks like on a weekend night. Everyone is outside either BBQing, having a bonfire, or both. It was incredible an incredible sight.



Jeff getting some love time with Charlie. They really bonded over vacation.


Jeff and Ryan hanging out by the fire. Look how she is holding his hand. She really loves him alot. They are super cute together.


Jeff obliged in taking a family photo for us. Here we are. Sunburnt and all.





5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want copies of all the above! And we are definitely coming at the same time next year:) xoxoxo

Katie said...

CAN I COME TOO!!! ohhhhhh sweet I CAN! I don't start school until later! Woohhooooooooo. Looks like so much fun! Jeff has to come too! Okay family beach trip. yep im in.

Anonymous said...

o.k. what about us. lori did you and jeff forget to take your glasses off one in a while? great family photo..

Anonymous said...

bet you're sorry you shared these photos?! xoxoxo happy weekend happy birthday to my godson! xoxo

Jenn said...

The bonfire looks like so much fun! I'm so sorry we couldn't make it down again later in the week. We had so much fun on Sunday hangin' with the Graces! I live here, but totally felt like I was away on vacation when I was with you guys! The LJBTC is AWESOME!!!!! Looking forward to fearless Charlie's first birthday....