Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Mom's Shopping Adventure

So mommy had a little fun shopping. Nothing really for me. The girls scored though. Well, as all women do after a long day of shopping, they show off all their new merchandise. Ryan and Charlie had their favorites of course. Can you tell?


Charlie liked Ryan's new purse the best.


And Ryan can't decide between Charlie's fairy princess outfit and her own new boots.


How excited does dad look in the background after mom's shopping adventure?

4 comments:

Jenn said...

All of the items are darling. I love the boots.

P.S. I love the couch - I don't think I've seen it in person yet.

Anonymous said...

the one of charlie eating ryan's purse is priceless. steve looks ECSTATIC about your purchases! hahaha.

Anonymous said...

Ryan I love your boots, I would like a pair just like them. Steve don't look so happy!!!xoxo's Aunt Ginny

Anonymous said...

Ryan makes such a fashion statement ... and Daddy, get used to it! xoxo