Tuesday, June 13, 2006

ryan and mommy's special day

Today, Ryan and mommy had a special day together at Disneyland and California Adventure. We went with Aunt Nancy and Cousin Katie. Ryan had a great day. She wan't scared of the rides and followed directions all day. I almost forgot she was two! She and Katie had so much playing together too.
Today was opposite. Ryan got to be with mommy and Charlie stayed at Renee's.

Ryan on the merry-go-round. One of my all time favorite pictures of her I think.


We went to a show starring the Playhouse Disney characters. It was perfect for toddlers. Watching the girls dance and sing was definitely the highlight of the day.

I meant for this picture to show up last but sometimes this blog thing still boggles me. Anyway, the caption should read... "Goodbye Di-nee-lan"

Here are Aunt Nancy and Cousin Katie on the "The Bug's Life" Ride. It was one of the those rides that goes up in the air and around and around (and around and around and around). Surprisingly, Ryan thought it was great fun. Mom, on the otherhand, a bit nausious for the rest of the day. Wow, the things that change as you get older.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Lori - I love the one of the girls walking together - I would love a copy! Katie loves looking at the pics. of her cousins!!

Anonymous said...

the pix of the two cousins is absolutely the best ... looks like a perfect day! xoxoxo

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOSH how cute. i love the one of the two girls walking together...it should be in a hallmark card or something. i can't believe how big the girls look together. that must have been soooo much fun!!!

Anonymous said...

Ok, so when there are no new photos for a day ... I have to go back and look at the previous over and over .... can't get enough of the sweet baby girls! Love the fact that Ryan likes to "lounge" a little before she starts her day ... so does Aunt Casey! xoxoxo

Jenn said...

What fun! The girls are growing up so fast.

P.S. I know how to move pics in the blog....call me and I'll fill ya in!

Anonymous said...

How cute are these girls. I love the one of them walking hand in hand, agree with Lauren it should be a card.. Glad you had a fun day Ryan.. XOXO