Friday, June 02, 2006

addicted, are you?

Ryan all dressed and ready to go to daycare...
Just another day in the Grace household. But apparently we have some blog viewers who are a bit addicted (hint, hint Aunt Casey)! That's okay by us. We love that you check up on our girls on a regular basis. I'll be posting more frequently soon, but I am in the middle of getting prints made of all my digital photos. My memory stick in full and I don't want to delete all the great pics until I get back my hard copies! I hope this will get you the fix you were looking for in the meantime. I promise to get back on the ball.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

yahoo ... so glad to have an update! ryan, you are beautiful and looking very stylish! keep the photos coming, we don't want to miss a moment xoxoxoxo p.s. yes, i am addicted to the grace girls blog:)

Jenn said...

So stylish!

Anonymous said...

oh my goodness she is adorable. give ryan and charlie a big kiss and hug from me!
see you soon!!!

ps. like mother like daughter -- i'm pretty obsessed with this blog too :)

Anonymous said...

hey Ryan, I love the outfit, I think i would like the skit myself.. Glad to see more pics..XOX

Anonymous said...

lori, Your girls are growing so fast. The girls are beautiful!!I loved looking at all the pictures. This is such a great way to see your family grow.