Sunday, May 21, 2006

timmy's graduation

Aunt Mary with Charlie
Cousin Timmy, the graduate, with Charlie
Aunt Casey with Charlie
Cousin Patrick with Ryan

On Saturday, we ventured up to San Marino to help celebrate Steve's cousin's graduation from Culinary School. Timmy was outwardly happy that friends and family were there to help him celebrate. And as you can see from the pictures, I was just as happy because I don't think that I held Charlie more than 5 minutes the whole day. My hands weren't totally empty though, I did hold a margarita from time to time! Thanks for having us Carey family!!


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great day ... we love you!
xoxoxo

Anonymous said...

Great pictures, I should have prints of those to frame for the boys.. XOXO Aunt Ginny

Anonymous said...

I am very jealous right now. Yay for our family! Wish I could have been there :)

Jenn said...

Congratulations Timmy! Do you all have yummy meals to look forward to now?

Anonymous said...

i wish i could have been there! i heard ryan was quite the social butterfly, and the picture proves it!! haha, love you guys!! see you in a few weeks!