Thursday, May 11, 2006

Nonna's Slumber Party


Nonna Kudron stayed the night on Tuesday night with us. She had a dentist appointment in town that day. She took all the grace girls out to dinner. It was great fun and little chaotic too. Charlie wanted to grab everything from her highchair and Ryan wanted Mommy and Nonna's complete attention. Gotta say, mommy and Nonna didn't get alot of side conversation besides the typical Barney and Elmo dialogue with a little "no, no don't hit your sister" every once in awhile. When we got home, we put some sheets on the blow up bed and both Charlie and Ryan liked getting a little snuggle time with Nonna before bed. What a special treat! You're welcome anytime Nonna.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This little slumber party was the best play date I've ever been too. Thank you Ryan and thank you Charlie and thank you dear daughter. What fun!
I can't wait to do it again! Again, Mommy!
Luv you all.
Nonnie

Anonymous said...

How fun, I hope I get to have this much fun when I'm a grandma!!!!Love and kisses Aunt Ginny

Anonymous said...

Tell Nonna I am jealous! xoxoxo

Anonymous said...

ooooooo can i have a slumber party this summer?!!! Choose a Saturday night and I'll come down to babysit!! Yipeeeeeee!
xoxoxoxo